Kyle writes:
"All is well. I passed out again yesterday, because I was fasting. All three times I've passed out I hadn't eaten in a while, but I am fine. We have two baptisms set with a soft date for the 4th of October. The red bumps on my arm were from a plant called 'chichicasti' it's kind of like poison ivy. I fell in to it on a hike. We live in the pueblo because its a lot safer and we have stuff like water & electricity all the time. We go out into the cantones a lot to teach and do service. Doing good so far. 'Tubana cawent awii chwach chich' - till next time...Elder Fisher"
This is how they do concrete down here...just put water up there, and put cement powder all over it and let gravity level it all.
Here's some welding equipment. The aviator sunglasses that were used to weld with are not shown in the picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment