Monday, August 31, 2009

Kyle writes:
"I am doing fine. All is well and yes, I am still learning 'tzutuhil' and spanish. We use both, it's just that in Santiago a lot of people only speak tzutuhil. So I am training hard to learn it. I love speaking it, I guess its kinda like navajo, and 'navajo' is actually a word in tzutuhil. But yes, it is going good.
Don't let mom worry too much, from the e-mails she sent, it sounds like she is worried about parasites and fainting and not using all the flea products all at once. I'll be fine. We can't drink the water, and we have to clean everything with bleach. We had a week long orientation on health in the CCM. Mom says she's missing out on the adventure, but she will get to see all the cool stuff when you come down to pick me up."

Chopping Wood for Service
Local Kids

No comments: