"Things are not going that great here, we are experiencing a plaque of 'evil' missionaries. It seems more and more that my job is babysitting my companions. I found out that my companion is part of a 'secret' cult of latin missionaries who have formed a "Gadianton Band" even quoting a scripture found in the Book of Mormon, 3 Nephi 3:7. But luckily Elder Fisher don't put up with that crap.
During holy week everything shut down and everyone left to the beach and we taught only 5 lessons the whole week. They make carpets of saw dust on the roads and carry Idols over them into the Catholic church...
Well the area is alright, the elder i replaced was lazy, as well as my comp, so when I came here there were 0 investigators. So basically I had to open this area too, but its alright, I've found about 8 new people despite my comp and holy week. I know I can baptize in this area. Apparently this area hasn't had investigators for almost 3 months, cuz my companion only spent time with his "girlfriend". Its not official yet, but despite the difficulties, I know that the Lord will provide a way.
Love Elder Fisher - Tubanqwent"



No comments:
Post a Comment