Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kyle Writes (3/24/10):
"Well changes were a little weird because on monday all the busses in Guatemala rioted, and parked in the middle of the roads and stopped Guatemala for an entire day. So changes were moved to tuesday. I got changed, thankfully. All the Elders are now calling me "the swiss army knife" I guess because they say the president can put me with anyone. But now I am back in the mountains learning q'uiche' in chichicasinango. I am really relieved to be back in the mountains, maybe this time I'll stay for more than one change in an area. Most elders stay for 4 changes, I've never been in an area for more than 2. I guess we'll see. The family I was teaching are going to get baptized, I left a commitment when I left. The area I opened will have 10 baptisms by the end of next change. But thanks for all your love and support. Love Elder Fisher"

No comments: