Friday, May 28, 2010








Kyle Writes: (5/3/10)
"Well things are going pretty good right now, my companion had changes and now I am with Elder Stevens from Utah. There are 12 villages around the lake, all named after the 12 apostles, I've been to all but 2 of them.
They are making a new mission, so the boundaries of the missions will change. My current area will go to the Quezatanengo mission, and about 40 missionaries will go to that mission, and about 10 to the new mission. About 20% of our mission will leave. I don't know for sure if I will go."
(5/12/10)
"I loved talking to you all on Sunday, tell everyone thanks, I am doing good. We found some cool families on monday, I hope they progress. I haven't done much, just the same stuff every week, so I don't know what to write. I am trying to learn quiche better so hopefully I can teach in it, but I am worried I'll get changed out too fast"
(5/17/10)
"Well all is well. Last week we found a family to teach. We taught them, and I guess they didn't I spoke some quiche and they started talking about us in quiche, which was fine, until they started talking that we were made of money, and if they kept listening to us that we would give them money, which made me mad, they weren't even poor. It's started to rain every day now."
(5/24/10)
"Everything is good. I am kind of sore from moving 4 cords of wood, but I'll live. We have a 'fecha' for an investigator, but I don't know if her parents will let her get baptized. We also found another family who I think will get baptized. On June 10 I will know if I get changed or what, I don't know what is going to happen.
Last tuesday we went to a waterfall, it was cool. I climbed all the way to the top, another elder almost fell. It was cool."


No comments: