"I'm not sure when, but probably in one of the next few changes. I'll be sent to like Joyabaj or Atitlan and you just have to learn the language from the people. Sometimes they have a tutor, but usually not.
We have lots of investigators, and one with a baptism date, but this area has been really hard, I guess it is one of the least productive areas in the mission, but hopefully we will have a few baptisms here before too long.
So far I've only lost 50 lbs during my mission, and I feel like I am eating more than ever before. Go figure. Our cooks give us so much food it's not even funny, and they get mad when you don't finish everything, and now I really like corn tortillas.
Do you think you can get me some size 15 b lace ups? Because my mission is more like hiking up and down hills all day than regular walking and these boots are taking it hard. They are just too wide and when my feet slip around I wear out the insoles really fast. I've gone through like 4 pairs of insoles. You can even just get my work boots dyed black, considering a lot of people are just wearing boots. My companion is wearing a pair of cabelas 1/2 cloth and 1/2 leather boots. I figure we walk over 100 blocks a day. I don't know how many miles that is, its just because my area is one of the biggest in the mission. All the time while I am hiking the hills, I think 'man I'm going to be able to hike so fast when I go hunting' haha
Anyway, thanks for everything and I love you guys. Love Elder Fisher"



No comments:
Post a Comment