Monday, February 22, 2010

Kyle writes:
"Ya, I got transferred, so now I'm in the capital. No one knows dialect here, so that sucks. I don't like it here, all the people are racists, no one talks to me because they think I don't know spanish because I am white. They only talk to my companion, who can't really understand the accent here because he is from El Salvador and not very smart at all. I am having to teach him the lessons, If he were an investigator, I would have dropped him. I almost punched him the other day because he keeps hitting peoples cars to try to set off the alarm. I told him to knock it off, and he laughed and did it again. So if I get sent home it might be because I beat him up. Especially because he flirts with girls from hi sold area at night. I told him to stop, but he doesn't listen.
Anyway, thats cool that Kellan got her patriarchal blessing. I love Brother Lewis, he's a good guy. Thats crazy about all the snow there, I can't wait to come plat in the snow.
My stomach is still the same. It hurts to eat or drink, and I can't sleep. In the past two days I've probably slept 4 hours in total. Basically at night I just go sit on the roof, it's nice, cuz it's the only break I get from my companion. But at least I haven't had another big attack. It just hurts. It's kinda funny, the whole time I was in the mountains I didn't get sick, where everyone else gets sick. But here in the capitol, I get sick. Oh well, I'll live.
Well I love you guys, and thanks for writing me. Love... Elder Fisher"

No comments: