Monday, February 22, 2010

Kyle writes:
"well we had interviews on monday, so thats why I am e-mailing today. My area is hard, there aren't many places to work in, let alone after dark. So after six at night we run out of stuff pretty quick. My area is small and I don't even live in my area. If I walk from one side of my area to the other it would take probably three hours, but thats because we have a fabric factory and a flower seed factory as well as other industrial stuff. My companion is Elder Escobar, he is from El Salvador... its going to be a long change with him. If he and Rocky Balboa had a knowledge contest, Rocky would win. I'm not trying to be mean, I mean it in the nicest way. All of his comps, up until me, have had to teach him the lessons during companion study. I am having problems with him, one being he insists on calling the women investigators from his old area and flirting with them for more than 2 hours at night. So needless to say, I've been under a lot of stress.
I've been having pains in my stomach, and the other day I collapsed on the ground in pain. The doctor says I have a combination of an ulcer and an excessive amount of stomach acid. I also passed out three times this month. The doctor says because I don't eat enough. So I have a problem, it hurts when I eat, and I pass out when I don't eat. But I am fine, I am taking medicine, and snacking a lot now. Don't worry about me, I am fine. Maybe you should censor this for mom! haha. I don't want her to worry....
I can't believe Forrest is getting married already! It seems so fast. Did he meet her before or after the mission? Thats cool about Beaverdam, I love that place, especially the times I spent there as a kid. When I need to relax, I think of the times that grandpa would take me fishing when I would spend the summers up there. Thanks for all you do for me, and take care. I love you all...Elder Fisher"

No comments: