"No I don't need the new boots right now because I wear my sandals all the time, and ya, the 'scaf' (traditional clothes I now wear) is pretty funny. I'll send a picture, but I didn't bring my card reader today, so I can't send pictures, but I will try to send pics every week. My area right now is very beautiful and they grow coffee everywhere. This week they had a San Santiago celebration and no one was in their house, they were all partying in the park, and all the people from the town next to ours came too. So it was a crazy weekend.
I got two packages on wednesday, one with flea stuff which was greatly appreciated seeing how I've had fleas for some time now. The other had pants which was also greatly needed seeing how I was down to 2 pair of pants. Thanks so much for sending me stuff.
I feel like I don't have much to write about because I just do the same things every day, but it helps when we do service. because I then feel like I've done some real work. We chop a lot of wood for people.
We use a lot of 'fletes' which is a toyota truck with side boards on it, we ride in the back to get around from place to place. So far the record is 25 people and 4 bundles of wood in 1 flete. As for a van, I've ridden in one that had 32 people in it. Both the truck & the van were riding on the frame rails the whole time.
For the fair here they had a ferris wheel powered by a truck engine and a 5 speed transmission operated by a man sitting at a clutch brake and a gas pedal. He got that wheel going so fast that the seats were almost tipping over at the top. It was crazy. Thus ends the weekly report. I love you guys, miltoux chava
Elder Fisher"



1 comment:
Wow, what an adventure he is having. Glad you raised him tough!
Post a Comment