Guatemala Earthquake...
Kyle wrote today...."Well it seems something cool happens every week to keep me sane while in the MTC. This weeks cool happenings in Guatemala is while we were watching one of the sessions of conference we experienced four little earthquakes, which continued into the night, which was really cool. I can't wait to leave the MTC and am about to go crazy here. The whole place is only about 1/2 acre and we can't leave except to go to the Temple, so I get really stir crazy. I speak mostly spanish now and I tell all the latinos that english is better than spanish, and God only speaks english (haha). They are all fascinated with my height, and the fact that I speak spanish better and faster than the others. It is pretty funny, they say I carry my comp around in my backpack. ...I will send pics next week, sorry I don't have time today"
We are excited for Kyle, he enters the field around April 21. I'm sure he has that day circled on his calendar!
Asher got to spend the weekend with grandma & grandpa. It was fun having him, and he kept us all quite entertained.



1 comment:
Wow! I don't know if I would want to leave the MTC there sounds a little scary. Maybe because I'm a girl but oh well Kyle will do just great.
Post a Comment