"Thats sad about Cathy and Butch, thanks for letting me know. Things are alright here. We had 5 baptisms on Saturday, and I baptized two kids, but only three people showed up to be confirmed because their bosses made them go to work. So we have to do it next week.
The weather is getting more rainy and cold up here in the mountains. Its always foggy and dreary and depressing. I like the members here, but the town is rather depressing. It's alright 'cus my companion is awesome. Elder Barber is half navajo and lives in Utah.
Thanks for sending the boots. I hope I get them soon, and maybe it's better that you sent them in separate boxes so no one steals them. Thanks again, hopefully I'll get them soon, my shoes are worn pretty good. When those boots wear out, I'll just get some tire treads put on them...."



No comments:
Post a Comment