Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kyle Writes:
"Well I wrote this e-mail once already and so this is the second time. I got transfered to Patzicia because, I guess, I wasn't learning the language. Thats news to me, seeings how I was teaching and translating conference. So I have my jerk old companion to thank for that, because he wanted to stay in santiago and told president that I wasn't learning, so now I'm learning 'Kachiquel'. This makes language number 4 that i'll learn.
I broke my toe yesterday on a latinos leg playing soccer.
Oh ya, I translated part of general conference into 'tzutuhil', so at least that was fun. The members there were confused and sad that I was leaving. They don't like Elder Stoddard, and were excited, 'cus I was learning so good, but I got changed. I was going to send some pictures, but this computer is gay, and won't let me plug in my card reader. Sorry about the letter, I am just still pissed off about what my old comp did..."

No comments: